Ada, The National College for Digital Skills, offers a post-18 provision with high quality input from Industry partners, delivering cutting edge Higher Level Apprenticeships in Digital Innovation.
Ada’s mission – to deliver education that empowers all its students, inclusive of all genders and backgrounds, offering a differentiated learning experience:
- Industry designed-curriculum – developed with software engineers and the Open University
- Diverse talent recruitment – a unique network of relationships with education and EdTech providers
- Optimised delivery structure – 8 week launch-pad training, then week long block-release training
- Best practice apprenticeship management support – providing support in marketing, recruiting & supporting apprentices; leveraging current best practice from our industry partners
- Benefits to Industry Partners – improves recruitment & retention, diversity and cost recovery incentives
- Benefits to Apprentices – equip the mind-sets, skillsets – technical, entrepreneurial and creative, providing the community to make an impact in a workplace, achieving a Degree level qualification without paying tuition fees – earning money and invaluable real-world, hands-on experience.
Ada, also offers a sixth form provision with a computer science focused curriculum based in North London.
Please visit our website. For more info re Apprenticeships please register online or email: email@example.com or call: 0203 105 0125.