Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group and is the UK’s second-largest beauty and health retailer currently operating over 900 stores in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Our purpose is quite simply to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health. We are committed to bring innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK at fantastic prices.
For our Apprenticeship Programmes we are looking for people who are friendly and fun, passionate about our products and delivering great service. Learning on the job, you’ll be supported and guided as you begin to understand what makes a great customer experience. In 12 months, you’ll have:
• Nationally recognised qualification in Retail Skills or Customer Service at Level 2
• Functional skills in Maths and English at Level 1
• An in-depth knowledge of the products we sell
• Great customer service skills
• Increased confidence and ability dealing with the public
If you are keen to learn new skills and take the first or next step in your career, we could be right for you. We’re looking for Managers of the future. And that could be you.
Apply online on the website by clicking the logo.