YOUR time to achieve!
The University of Exeter combines world class research with excellent student satisfaction at its campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. It is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. The University has over 4,700 staff and 22,085 students from more than 130 different countries. Its success is built on a strong partnership with its students and a clear focus on high performance.
We need a team of talented individuals to help support our teaching and research staff, and are employing apprentices at Advanced, Higher and Degree Level in a wide range of professional services occupations such as:
- Business Administration, Digital Marketing and Social Media, HR
- Catering and Professional Chefs
- Construction Building: Plumbing and Heating, Electrical Installation
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- Leadership and Management
- Hospitality Services & Management, Facilities Management
- Leisure, Personal Training, Leisure Management
- Laboratory Technician and Scientist
We are committed to developing the best talent and investing in building skills for the future. If you have drive, enthusiasm, curiosity and commitment, then an apprenticeship with us will give you valuable hands-on knowledge, experience and a qualification to succeed in your chosen career path.