Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group which is the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer. Superdrug currently operates in over 800 stores across England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Our purpose is quite simply to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health. We are committed to bring innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK at fantastic prices.
Our Apprenticeship Programmes are looking for people who are friendly and fun, passionate about our products and delivering great service. Learning on the job, you’ll be supported and guided as you begin to understand what makes a great customer experience. In 13 months, you’ll have:
• Nationally recognised qualification in Retailer Diploma or Customer Service Practitioner at Level 2
• Functional skills in Maths and English at Level 1 (if not already achieved)
• An in-depth knowledge of the products we sell
• Great customer service skills
• Increased confidence and ability dealing with the public
If you are keen to learn new skills and take the first or next step in your career. We’re looking for Managers of the future; that could be you!
Apply online on the website in the logo above.